Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So It Is Working - TWITTER

...Just not like you might've thought? Look we all want fast success, but the truth is, we often aren't ready to share with a broad based audience? Think about it, I saw one commenter this evening on Twitter about how all the software out there is about social networking and adding numbers of followers, and his remark was, how can you really follow over a thousand folks per day? It's an honest assessment, and truthfully, writing three hundred emails a day, plus ten or twelve blogs, plus a couple of articles is about to kick my tuckers, so I can imagine what it might do to a single mom trying to work and go to college? It would be a mess, so I sense a niche here for those of us who are able to really do something radical and really help out...are you feeling it yet folks? Hope you are, let me know what you think that niche might be...

No comments:

ShareThis