Friday, August 7, 2009

Tried out this...see if you like it

I tried it...so it works, that's for sure, it is different than other URL shrinkers...so...not sure what you will think about it. This I know- it worked and worked well, very little hassle. Oh..that was
http://www.ow.ly that is the shrinker site...now the other...oh my...what can I say? A friend in Britain put it this way: "if my wife saw this stuff I'd be in trouble..." Now this is a man that I know really knows quality, really knows pricing, and really knows web sites, Sean Donahoe who is not only a truly humble business leader, Sean is a great guy to talk with. Anywho- this site here...is shrunk out with ow.ly and so we say to you from the heart, MGR & drd4U (copyright by publication "keyhole success" #1 on Google...google keyhole success to check it out)- would love to see ya...c'mon in the bargains are real and the merchandise is wonderful; the Merchandise - IS- 1st Class..all the way, drd4U has a house full of this great stuff, and I love it! Check it out at:

http://ow.ly/jpcP

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

ShareThis